Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow snow snow snow!

Well, my school is retarded and made us all go to school yesterday. Therefore, the back roads were indeed dangerous and the bus had " slipped " earlier, the driver said. I guess its a good idea to put the life of at least 500 students in danger, ya know? It's just ice! we wont crash and die! BECAUSE where I live, they put all their money into SNOW TRUCKS LOL. I'd like to know what goes through the city "super attendant's" mind. Come on now. Have some common sense.

I guess its also required to mean that no matter how much snow, they will melt it all away on the roads.. Because of the 9,000 salt trucks going around and doing everything. And sense the levy didn't pass, we won't have busing for high school next year. So they changed the times to 9-4...... I would go for the same amount of hours, but ill be in there till 4. oh man. >.< But its okay, we spend all our money on salting roads and whatnot and not focusing on the schools, like they said they would. I'm pretty sure they said bunches of stuff about how important education is. It's not like were losing the ability to talk and use the COMPUTER instead of stone age utensils. amirite? Oh well.

Anyways, its a 90% to snow at 3am. And I really hope it snows a butt load so I can stay home and chill all day. I reallllly want to lay in my pajamas and watch movies all day. :3 So the snow really needs to pack up tonight, because it'd make A LOT of people happy to have just one snow day this year.
I'm hoping it does its job tonight, and snows up everything. so they cant even try to clear it up this time. lolll

No comments:

Post a Comment