Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm missing my sister's dog's puppy, Cuddles.. :l

For starters, my name is Rachel. I'm going to blog frequently about random and interesting stories, my stories are usually bizzare by the way.
Anyways, I wanted to start off saying that I miss one of the puppies my sisters dog had. She had two, Toki and Cuddles. I got way to attached to Cuddles, you see. I have had bad luck with getting attached to puppies, and then having to sell them. Sadly, I've done this all my life. I pick one to love, and we always get rid of it. I don't really know why, but It gets really irritating after awhile.  But, this is Cuddles.


Isn't she adorable? She was so hard not to get attached to. My sister Erika told me not to get attached to her, but I did anyway. I'm so stubborn. >.<  I thought Cuddles was the superior of the two, but I have now realized I love them both very much. We just have Toki now, which is totally fine. I just felt like ranting about cuddles. :/ Although, Toki is pretty adorable if I say so myself. Actually, hes probably the cutest dog I've ever seen in my life. I love him to. 
He's the cutest. He has the perfect personality, and he walks around like he loves life. I'm pretty sure he does love his life. He is a very happy dog, it's just so cute. :3

2 comments: